System (VS) is a very simple, practical, inexpensive, low maintenance and very effective means of soil and water conservation, sediment control, land stabilization and rehabilitation, and phyto-remediation. Being vegetative it is also environmental friendly. When planted in single rows vetiver plants will form a hedge which is very effective in slowing and spreading run off water, reducing soil erosion, conserving soil moisture and trapping sediment and farm chemicals on site. Although any hedges can do that, vetiver grass, due to its extraordinary and unique morphological and physiological characteristics, can do it better than all other systems tested. In addition, the extremely deep and massively thick root system of vetiver binds the soil and at the same time makes it very difficult for it to be dislodged under high velocity water flows. This very deep and fast growing root system also makes vetiver very drought tolerant and highly suitable for steep slope stabilization.
Total 8.5 acres and it is 40 KM from Coimbatore Brookfield mall and inside kerala palakkad sholayur.
Coimbatore is a big market with multiple Malls, Shops with good demand for pure organic products
The land is clean without any history of fertilizers, chemicals . The climate in that region is cool and it has very good views Plenty of water is available and there is a stream flowing on one side.
A 30 cent pond can be made by JCB. It will serve dual purpose of fish farming and irrigation. Water from the fish pond can used for organic farm with a couple of native cows.
A 4000 sq feet long simple shed can be used to house cows, goats, buffaloes, rabbits. Organic manure of these animals is more than enough for 8 acres. Animals will have plenty of space in the farm.
There is no limit to farming possibilities
Plant and develop Crops like below using Subhash Palekar Zero Budget Natural Farm model
(1) Quiona, Aloevera, Dragon fruit Farming in 4 acres
(2) Turmeric ginger cardamom medicinal plants
(3) Arecanut Coconut small height
(4) Fruits mango jackfruit rambutan lychee papaya sapota guava etc
(5) Jathi cashew nutmeg muringa
(6) Teak mahogany costly long term profitable trees with Kurumulaku (black pepper)
(7) Honey Bee boxes close to the farm border
(8) Aloe vera plantation
(8) Plant malabar neem (meliadubia) fast growing tree good for 1 ton timber in 7 years
(9) Muringa is in demand either by dry leaves or for extract and can be used as a fodder.
(10) Guest house and Workers residence built with Reusable containers or simple cottage
(11) Chilli lemon pulses seasonal vegetables
1. Total 85 lacs initial project cost
2. Land cost 68 Lacs and Development fund 17 lacs
3. For investment of 10 lacs you will get 1 acre of land share and 2 lacs will get contributed to development fund
4. For 2 years we will try to develop the land with development fund
5. After 2 years we expect land to be self sustaining with the income generated from farming
6. With infra development like adding electricity, pond, cottage, sheds, farm layout and other value addition in property the land price will increase
7. Later the share can be sold back to promoter or other interested party to withdraw from project
8. e.g If 8.5 lacs is profit generated after all expenses then each 1 acre share holder will get 1 lac
9. Land will be registered in a company name and shares will be issued by company
1. The Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON)
2. Silent Valley Park http://silentvalley.gov.in/SilentHome.php
3. The Nilgiri Biosphere Nature Park http://www.nbnaturepark.com/
4. Centre for Adv.Research in Edu.Digital Learning Varakampadi, Kerala 678581, India
5. Vision Nature Resorts http://www.vision-holidays.com/ Varagampadi Village, Sholayoor, Attapadi Hills, Palakkad, Kerala 678581
6. Bethany Medical Centre http://www.bethanymedicalcentre.org/ Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu 641108
7. Arsha Vidya Gurukulam http://www.arshavidya.in/
8. Sanjeevani Agro Organic Farm http://www.sanjeevaniorganic.com/ Kathalakkandi, Adwanapetti, Sholayur, Attapadi, Kerala 678581
9. Malleeshwaram Jungle Lodge http://www.malleeshwaram.com/ Pettickal, Sholayur, Attapady, Kerala 678581
10. Blue Hills Farm Land http://www.bluehillsfarmland.com/ Gopanari R.F., Tamil Nadu 641111
11. Corniche Inn Resort http://www.pearlscorniche.com/
12. Tranquilandia https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/1919539?s=RsPK
13. Aqua Flow Resort http://aquaflowresort.com/ 6/301, Vadakottathara, Kottathara, Agali Taluk, Kerala 678 581. T + 91 4924 – 254653, M + 91 94434 99359
14. Golden India Group Resort: http://goldenindiagroup.com/anaikatti.php
15. Sholayoor Ayyappan Temple Anaikatti – Sholayoor Rd, Sholayoor, Kerala 678581
16. Kochuparambil Ranches Kerala 678581, India +91 89439 68907
17. Highland Private Resorts Anaikatti – Sholayoor Rd, Sholayoor, Kerala 678581, India +91 98422 49478
18. St. Antony’s Church Anaikatti – Sholayoor Rd, Sholayoor Kerala 678581
19. VanaBhathrakaaliAmman Temple